Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

One Stop Testing ForumTesting Jobs @ OneStopTestingTesting Interview Questions & Placement Papers

Message Icon Topic: Infosys Interview Questions

Post Reply Post New Topic
raghugn

Online Status: Offline
Quote raghugn Replybullet Topic: Infosys Interview Questions
    Posted: 01Jul2009 at 12:59am
HTML clipboard

Infosys Interview Questions

Average of 11 Prime Numbers

The average of 11 prime numbers less than 45 is also a prime no.Then find :1. Average.2. Maximum no. 

Latest Answer: the prime numbers are 2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19,23,29average=(2+3+5+7+11+13+17+19+23+29)/11; ...

Hii....can anybody give me the solution of following puzzles...plz..2. Fifty minutes ago if it was four

Hii....can anybody give me the solution of following puzzles...plz..2. Fifty minutes ago if it was four times as many minutes past three o,clock,how many minutes is it to six o,clock? Ans: Twenty six minutes.some series given3 10 20 27 54 61 _ans .1624). For every one hour two trains will start at the same time ,one from Bangalore to Madras anotherfrom Madras to Bangalore On parallel tracks. All trains travel with same speed and each train will take 5 hours to reach the other station.How many trains

Please tell me about the english grammer test pattern with examples.I have atest on 12th november

Latest Answer:    SIR,   I am a student of  fourth year  btech biotechnology in MITS. I am more interested  in software  jobs and i know languages ...

Can any body tell me the infosys written exam pattern regarding English. ppl r saying that sometimes

Can any body tell me the infosys written exam pattern regarding English. ppl r saying that sometimes English essay writing is there. plz tell me..

Infosys Placement Paper On 10th September - Kasturba Gandhi College, Hyderabad

hi frends, here are the questions 1. (X)^1/3 - (X)1^9=60 approach let (X)^1/3 =n so n-(n)^1/3=60 so now by hit and trial the number which satisfies it is 64 => 64-4=60 hence proved. 2.A cube problem 

Latest Answer: hi friend thanks for giving me a paper ...

A pen, pencil and eraser together cost $1.00. if 2E2P, and P>4E then what a single pen will cost?Please

A pen, pencil and eraser together cost $1.00. if 2E2P, and P>4E then what a single pen will cost?Please tell me how to solve it..

Consider the following Statements. Albert:- Dave did it. Dave:- Tony did it. Gug:- I did not do it.

Consider the following Statements. Albert:- Dave did it. Dave:- Tony did it. Gug:- I did not do it. Tony:- Dave lied when he said that I did it. If any one out of all above statement is true,who did it?(4 marks) please tell me how to approach this type of problem

What is the maximum number that can be obtained by using 4 fours

Latest Answer: 444 whole to the power of 4. ...

Could ne one solve n xplain these for me?1.The reverse of my age is my son's age. One year back,

Could ne one solve n xplain these for me?1.The reverse of my age is my son's age. One year back, my age was twice my son's age. what arethe current ages of father and son?2.There are 5 persons who have won top five places in an event in Olympics . one of them asks allthe five regarding thier positions, they reply as: A: "i am not the last"B: "c is in third place"c: "E is behind A"d: "B is in first place"e: "D is not the first"the persons

1.Ans: 73 & 372.Ans: B,D,E,A,C 

INFOSYS PAPER ON 27th JULY 2006 AT CHITKARA INSTITUTE, PATIALA I ve appeared for Infosys test at Chitkara

INFOSYS PAPER ON 27th JULY 2006 AT CHITKARA INSTITUTE, PATIALA I ve appeared for Infosys test at Chitkara institute of Engg. & Technology, Patiala on 27/07/06. I cleared written & appeared for interview next day in chandigarh. Result will be declared in 4 weeks time. Here r questions: 1. a,b,c are eating pizza at buffet. A makes 2.4 times as many visits as b, & c makes 6 more visits than b. find total number of visits made by 3 of them? Ans. As no. of visits should b whole no., so our equation

Post Resume: Click here to Upload your Resume & Apply for Jobs

IP IP Logged
indu19

Online Status: Offline
Quote indu19 Replybullet Posted: 02Jul2009 at 3:52am
Hi,

I have specified some links which covers INFOSYS interview questions.

http://www.geekinterview.com/Global-Interview-Questions/Infosys

http://www.allinterview.com/company/Infosys/interview-questions.html

This link provides rules and regulations for Interview questions ,
http://www.coders2020.com/interview/infosys_interview_questions

you can get more resources like this from here .

All the best...

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version