Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

One Stop Testing ForumQueries @ OneStopTestingQueries @ OneStopTesting

Message Icon Topic: a humble request for guidance....

Post Reply Post New Topic
jai22

Online Status: Offline
Quote jai22 Replybullet Topic: a humble request for guidance....
    Posted: 29Aug2008 at 12:22pm
dear sir,
your site has helped me a lot,thanks for these awesome efforts.I'm a fresher B.E with E.C branch,in my 3rd year i was selected in a campus drive conducted by HUGHES COMMUNICATION INDIA LTD. Which was offering a paid training in s/w testing,followed by placements.I did it as Hughes is a reputed brand.They gave us online training (like in video conferencing) and taught various aspects of s/w testing (theory classes).We still haven't received the practicals on the 'WINRUNNER' Tool(which is in the course),and the certificate which will be issued by 'mercury systems'...Now those people are not responding in positive manner....not telling exactly when will we get the practical training(leave the placement!!) please tell me that after the practicals on winrunner & the certificate(hopefully will get it),will i be equipped enough to launch my career in s/w testing......? Or should i go for anything else (such as other well known certifications or diploma).And what if they deny to response(I MEAN THEY HAVE BLOCKED THE WEBPAGE CONTAINING THE INFORMATION & COURSE WARE OF THE TRAINING..)and they are just not responding to our queries about the completion of our training program,we are feeling cheated!What would you suggest me....your reply will be like a cool breeze for me.Thanks in advance.

Post Resume: Click here to Upload your Resume & Apply for Jobs

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version