Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

One Stop Testing ForumTesting Jobs @ OneStopTestingFresher Testing Jobs

Message Icon Topic: Fresher required immediately

Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
bhaskarbalu4

Online Status: Offline
Quote bhaskarbalu4 Replybullet Posted: 30Jan2008 at 8:47pm

BALA BHASKAR.G

Mobile No: +91-9989014151                                                                 E-mail  : [email protected]

Career Objective:

To be associated with an Organization that provides me an opportunity to utilize my skills, improve my knowledge with the latest trends and to be a part of the team that works dynamically towards the growth of the Organization as well as an Individual.

Educational Qualification:

Exam

Institute

Board

Year of Passing

Percentage

B.tech

(E.C.E)

Al.-Ameer college of engineering and IT  Visakhapatnam , AP

J.N.T.U

2003-2007

61.3%

XII

Sri  Chaitanya   college  Visakhapatnam ,  AP

Board of Intermediate  Education

2001-2003

84.5%

X

JVS school ,Visakhapatnam, AP

Board of Secondary Education

62%

Computer Knowledge:

Ø      Programming Languages                    : C

Ø      Operating Systems                             : Windows 9X , Windows 2000/XP

Ø      Applications                                       : MS Office.

Ø      Database                                           :  SQL Server

Testing Skills:

Ø      Proficient in Designing and Execution of Test cases.

Ø      Knowledge about SDLC.

Ø      Experience in Black Box Testing Techniques.

Ø      Exposed to Integration, System, Functional testing, Regression Testing and Requirements

Ø      Proficient in writing Test Plan

Ø      Having knowledge on Quick Test Professional (QTP)  8.2

Certifications:

Ø      ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) Certified Software Tester.

Training:

Ø      Undergone Sofware Testing Boot Camp at “TORQUENT SOFTWARE SYSTEMS PVT LTD”.hyd

Project Tested:

Client                      :    Jayam Solutions ,Hyderabad

Title                        :    Financial Information and Monitoring Organizer (FIMO).

Duration                  :    September 2007 To October 2007

Team Size               :    6

Environment                       :    Visual Basic, My SQL,Windows 2000 server.           

Abstract                  :  The project entitled “Financial Information and Monitoring Organizer” is a Product. This project mainly deals with how the Micro Finance Institutions update their daily activities. Micro Finance means providing loans to below poverty line people. The main features of this product are Savings, Loans, and Insurance, Setting up the Organization Policies, Collection of Repayments of Loans, Joining members in the groups, maintaining organization Accounts and Reports with different Combinations.

Module  : INSTITUTIONS

Sub Module Handled:

Freezing Loans: The member’s loans are freezed for some period of time due to some natural disasters

Reschedule Loans: The members existing plan is changed according to the convenience.

Responsibilities:                                                    

Ø      Involved in writing test scenarios, test cases using SRS and Design Documents.

Ø      Preparation of test data for various levels of testing.

Ø      Involved in running test cases and posting defects.

Ø      Involved in Functional, Retesting, Investigated software bugs

Ø      Apart from the above, done Manual Regression testing and System testing.

Ø      Project Learning’s are prepared as part of final Deliverables 

Academic Project:

Title                        : Long Range Electronic Eye for Robots (LRER).

Duration                  : JAN 2007 to MARCH 2007

Team Size               : 5       

Abstract                  : The project entitled “Long Range Electronic Eye for Robots” involves the application of ATMEGA 8535 MICRO CONTROLLER and its functioning controlled by an assembly level program which is coded using “AVR STUDIO 3.53”.

This is an easier way of explaining how a robot decides to stop its moving when an obstacle is present very nearer to it and how it starts moving when the obstacle is away. Here we use a ultrasonic board consisting of a ultrasonic transmitter to transmit a ultrasonic pulse and receive it with the help of ultrasonic receiver after striking an obstacle (if any).According to the distance between the obstacle and the robot, the speed of the robot is changed accordingly and stops moving completely if the distance is too less.

Training experience:

Ø      Undergone Summer Training at Visakhapatnam steel plant, in Tele Communication department and          WRM Department  for 1 month Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. 

Ø      Undergone Summer Training  at   Doordarshan  High  Power Transmitter, Visakhapatnam,

Andhra Pradesh.

Curriculum activities:

Ø      Awarded highest marks in project work.

Ø      Actively involved in various social service activities conducted in school and college.

Ø      Event organizer for technokom 2k5.

Ø      Captain of the winning college cricket team.

My Strengths:

Ø      Self Confidence.

Ø      Attentive Listener

Ø      Dedication towards work.

Ø      Positive approach.

Ø      Active team player.

Personal Profile:

Name                                             :   Bala Bhaskar.G

Father’s Name                              :   Chandar Rao.G        

Date of Birth                                 :   11-04-1985.

Gender                                          :   Male.

Nationality                                     :   Indian.

Linguistic Ability                           :   English, Telugu and Hindi                            .     

Hobbies                                         :   Playing Cricket, Listening Music, Making friends.  

Address                                         :   Flat no 405, Sai krupa appartments, RTC X roads,

Jawahar nagar, Hyd 500020.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Declaration

I here by declare that the above written particulars are true to best of my knowledge and belief.                                                                                                                     

Bala bhaskar.G

bhaskar
IP IP Logged
hemanth

Quote hemanth Replybullet Posted: 31Jan2008 at 1:01am
Respected sir,
       I completed my B.A (English) in 2006 from university of madras. I want to join as s/w tester trainee in your company. so kindly  take me in your company.

Thanks&Regards
D.Hemanth Reddy
IP IP Logged
hemanth

Quote hemanth Replybullet Posted: 31Jan2008 at 1:08am
Respected sir/madam,

I completed my B.A (English) in 2006 from university of madras.
I wish to join in your company as s/w tester trainee.so kindly give me an oppertiunity to work in your company to prove my ability.
Thanking you sir.

With Regards
D.Hemanth Reddy
Hyderabad.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version