Print Page | Close Window

Mobile to PC

Printed From: One Stop Testing
Category: Types Of Software Testing @ OneStopTesting
Forum Name: Mobile, PDAs & Embedded Systems Testing @ OneStopTesting
Forum Discription: Discuss All that is need to be known about Mobile, PDAs & Embedded Systems Testing and its Tools.
URL: http://forum.onestoptesting.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=745
Printed Date: 01Jun2024 at 2:22am

Topic: Mobile to PC
Posted By: Alok047
Subject: Mobile to PC
Date Posted: 13Apr2007 at 3:04am
Hi All,

I have come across a situation where i need all the help and suggestion that you guys can provide me. The application is very complex particularly the module in which I am asking for help.

We are testing an application which is basically a Mobile Trascription service. We have already tested the WEB UI part but struck in the Dialler part. The WEB UI is used to create campaign and upload text/audio files and assign groups then the dialer takes over. This dialler calls the service of a Gateway and dials the Mobile/Phone numbers and then plays the uploaded files. The backend is in sql server 2005, all the data exchanges takes place over H323 protocol the WEB UI is designed in C#.net and asp.net, the dialler functionality has been dveloped in VC++.

Now as you might be knowing Mobile Transcription is banned in India so we could not test the application real time. We need to create a Test Enviorment wherein we can divert the calls from the dialler to the PC.

What i want to ask is that, is there any tool available to do that and is there any way we could test the dialer functionality.

Replies:
Posted By: Aniloo7
Date Posted: 13Apr2007 at 3:31am
hey I am also waiting for the answer.So nobody to answwer this

Print Page | Close Window